miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Ninja Stones

.
I look at the person in front of me, without hiding my surprise. He's all wet because of the rain. I stared at him. His hair, his face, his deep eyes, his smile, his voice... How can I forget something like that?

- You've cut it - he says as greeting.

I been caught out of guard.

- Errr, yeah... What? - I blink, not sure what he means.

- Your hair. You've cut it. It surprises me a little - he says again. - It really suits you, though.

- I didn't see you for more than one year and that's all what you have to say? - he shrugs, and I can't do nothing but start laughing out loud. - Matt, that's so like you - I sigh. - C'mon. I'll give you a cookie.

He enters the room and walks through it
to get to my bed. He flung himself down without say a damn word, just staring at me. Oh, no. I know what he wants just by looking at his eyes. I don't want to talk about anything like that, not now.

- Hey, Matt, maybe it's not the best time right now, 'kay?- I start, doubting a little.
Can you stop looking at me like that, please? Yeah, thanks. - I'm really happy to see you, really, but...

- So, you're afraid after all - he interrupts me.
I frown. Why is he smiling? - You look like a scared kitty, honey.

Yeah, whatever you say. I don’t care.

- Get out of my bed, dude.

He smirks.

- That wasn't what you said the last night we spent toge...

- Matt! - I yell at him.

- Just joking, just joking! - He pats the bed, still smiling. - C'mon, tell daddy what's wrong.

-
That's incest, you pervert - I say while I sit next to him. - And you already know what's on my mind, don't you? Don't ask the evident.

- Soooorry - he rolls his eyes. - Well, If I have to say something about it... I understand you. I understand what are you thinking, I understand what you want to do, and I understand why are you scared... -
I give him a warning glance. He coughs. - Don't look at me like that, you're scared, don't deny it - I growl at him. - So, I understand you, yeah - he repeats. - It's a stupid thing, though.

- I already know that, genius - I answer a bit rude, but still letting him hug me. He rests the chin on my head, closing his eyes.

- So? - he asks. - What're you going to do?

- I'm going there, of course - I whisper.

- You sounds really excited about it - he says
sarcastically.

- Shut up - I punch his arm and he laughs.

-
I really missed this - he says, holding my hand. - I mean it.

I look at him, in silence. I want to say how much I missed him but the words just don't come out right.
He hugs me tighter. He smiles at me so damn sweet that I'm about to cry.

- Stop thinking so damn much - he says, playing with my hand. - Just do the things little by little, don't force yourself. Follow your own way, 'kay?

He kiss my neck,
sweet but tempting. It tickles.

- My path is full of stones, you know? - I say, making a pout.

He starts playing with my hair, slowly, while
letting another kiss on my shoulder. He seems like he's thinking about something.

- Ninja stones? - he finally ask.

I bite my lip with all my strenght, but I can't avoid to start laughing. In some ways, this guy is really awesome.

- Yeah, ninja stones. These timely friends - I said with a sigh. I close my eyes, smiling. A fake smile that I know it's going to hurt him. - Those are the worse, huh?


He kiss my head softly, but saying anything.

And
for a moment, my fears are gone... But just for a moment.




Think about those stupid things makes you a stupid girl. Ya know?

.

1 comentario:

  1. heeeey! you made me cry!! and yes, i put my hand in the screen... am I stupid?? xDDD

    ResponderEliminar